2015年1月3日星期六

Campus battlefield

Campus battlefield
several years of campus life, make I and Li Jun Po became class iron with well-known inside two brothers.The words used a teacher say that 2 people wear a pair of pants to still dislike fatty knead.Release from school us at school to together go to together return;Go on vacation, we usually together affected industry and review homework.
do not see us be like brothers at ordinary times, can on the study, but be like the opponent of battlefield.Examine each time, two of us always want to compare a height, sometimes he divides than my Gao Yi Liang, sometimes I am also super he 12 cent.Therefore, two of us have been aring even to rise even sit.
the midterm closed to, two of us all realized the importance that examines this time.Therefore, all secretly step up to parepare for war.Is very not easy to get to examine that day, two of us understand while handing in an examination papering the ground smiled and seemed to be all be full of confidence.After several days, examine result announcement, my language, number altogether 194 cent, Li Jun Po always divides page is 194 cent.Being alas is probably to in the clout to destine, two of us who also unlike who strong.The other people seemed to examine to end, can easily for a while, can two of us but still and just and secretly use strength son, fight for comparing a height while graduating examination.
the world noon of result announcement, suddenly someone told my one form:Say I sit at the same table Zhang Wei to stick to answer down with the transparent plastic cloth and intentionally throw down to make me pick up;More make what me dared not believed is to sue in court a person unexpectedly is Li Jun Po.
release from school in the afternoon, teacher Chen makes me, Li Jun Po and Zhang Wei go to office, can Zhang Wei but Liu.On this day, had no a witness, I was a dummy to eat golden thread, there was bitterness coulding not said.Office inside, teacher Chen stays in the court, I am lowly head, seemed to be really to make mistake.And that irrefutable proof that transparent plastic cloth also in the teacher Chen's hand.The witness thing certificate accompanies at, I really jump into yellow river to wash not pure, I really annoyed at that time wanted to cry.Teacher Chen patiently says to me:Your remembering the premise of competition is fair, cheating the result for getting is shameful for the sake of making you remember this precept, button up you pretty much!I I just thinking distinguish, suddenly the door outside seems someone to in a soft voice talk.Teacher Chen opens the door on seeing, is sitting at the same table of Zhang Wei and Li Jun Po Chen Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Guo, originally they are from a head.On coming in, Chen Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Guo opened mouth:Teacher Chen, this matter I am getting wronger, what Zhang Wei throws to me, but he throws wrong, Zheng Dong's good heart picks up to return to Zhang Wei.I didn't see answer, build indiscriminately to the beard plait of Li Jun Po.Zhang Wei also cannoted help but to also blame me, didn't know that the method used exactitude helps him, but uses to cheat to help him.At this time, the teacher is tiny to say with smile:You a courageous acknowledgement mistake is still a good kid, hereafter make us help each other, take long repair short, have our class made.At this time, be all suffused with to have on our face red and dizzy, be like that dynasty sun
a combat seemed to end, not, does more vigorous combat still wait for us.Order to review:
article beginning, exaggerated antebellum nervous atmosphere, who all want to win.Proper pass, but someone tell little author to cheat, and witness thing the certificate accompany at, teacher declares to button up pretty much, proper when the little author has difficult a people to argue is unexpectedly enchanting sight in spring time again Tsun 1, truely cheat come out to surrender to justice.Hence reveal the truth.

没有评论:

发表评论